A proper fit ensures happy feet.
- Draw a straight line down the middle of a piece of paper.
- Stand on the line with your longest toe and heel centered to the line.
- Have someone draw a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat the steps 1-3 on your other foot for good measure.
- Measure the distance of the marks with a ruler in centimeters.
- Enter the longer of the two measurements into the "Sizing Calculator"
Please note this tool is a guide only.
As with all shoes it is best to have your sandals fitted as all feet are different and everyone prefers to wear their sandals differently. Please visit our authorized retailers here.